Consew 206RB-5 Triple Feed Heavy Duty Lockstitch Upholstery Industrial Sewing Machine
Centralized Arm Lubrication, Reservoir-Oiled Hook with Micrometic Control Valve, Large Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook and Bobbin, Adjustable Reverse Feed, Locking Stitch Regulator, Safety Clutch. The 206RB-5 is the latest version of Consew’s standard upholstery machine. It is called a top, bottom, and needle-feed machine because the material is pulled by the bottom feed dogs, top presser foot, and the needle all at the same time. It is designed for heavy home decor material, leather and upholstery.
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas, and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat, and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports, and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Extra long stitch - 2-1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing the object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve
- All gear-driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be the same length as forward stitch
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew model 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot, and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments are easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism ensures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Max Speed: (S.P.M.) 3300
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 9/16" (14mm)
- Stitch Length: 2 1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)
- Large Work Space: 10 5/16" (258mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin: Pre-Wound M
- Bed Size: 7" 18 7/8" (178mm x 480mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Gross Weight: 82 lbs. (37.25 kgs)
- Total Carton Size: 23" x 10" x 22"
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33mm)Hook 18033
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
We highly recommend having us assemble and test the machine for you. Ken's will assemble, test and sew off the machine for you. We repack them for your choice of freight shipping. Please note we now offer Fedex White Glove Sevice. White glove will bring the item in your house and then take away all packing and pallet for you. This includes the frieght to your door.
Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.