Dritz 6" Design Quilting and Embroidery Ruler
The Dritz Desgn Ruler is a 6" transparent ruler that allows you to see your project for accurate positioning and measuring. The convenient size is ideal for keeping next to your machine for quick measuring and marking. This ruler is a must-have tool in every fabric designer's kit.
- Measure and mark seam allowances and placement for trims or stitching details
- Transparent ruler allows you to see your project under the ruler
- Convenient size to keep next to your machine for quick measuring and marking
- 6 inch ruler with 1/16 inch outer edge marks on one side of ruler
- 3 inch centering ruler on opposite side of ruler
- 1/4 inch spaced holes for centering
Drawing Scallops: Draw a base line. Place "centering hole" on base line and secure with push pin. Determine finished width of scallop and place pencil in corresponding hole and draw scallop. Hold pencil in place on line and swing ruler around so "centering hole" is in position on the line for making next scallop.
Centering - Evenly space buttonholes, tucks and pleats. Great for makring position within an embroidery machine hoop or marking position for quilting.
Drawing Circles - Anchor ruler with push pin in center hole marked "centering hole". Determine diameter of circle and place pencil in corresponding hole. Draw circle by rotating ruler like a compass.