Grace Qnique 21x Elite Longarm Quilting Machine
The Grace Qnique 21x Elite Longarm Quilting Machine gives you the furthest reach, the most advanced and intuitive features, and the most impressive quilting experience that our Q’nique machines have ever offered. The incredible power, smooth motion, and smart technology of this longarm will amaze you. The bigger, better 7” full-color touchscreen display provides a variety of tools and options at your fingertips, including on-screen help guides and instructions on the Grace Qnique 21x Elite Longarm Quilting Machine. Extendable ergonomic handles with quick access buttons allow you to quilt in comfort, while smart features like edge warning and a digital measuring tool take the guesswork out of your quilting. An expansive 21" throat space allows for bigger quilt blocks, more intricate stitch work, and less moving your fabric around on your frame. With a range of 90-2,600 stitches-per-minute and built-in stitch regulation, you can quilt at any speed knowing that all your stitches will be beautifully consistent. There are also four different stitching modes: cruise, precise, baste, and manual. The Q’nique 21X Elite glides effortlessly over your fabric, so you can experience free motion quilting with top-notch speed and precision. The Grace Qnique 21x Elite Longarm Quilting Machine has been designed with the utmost attention to detail to solve quilters’ most frustrating problems and make quilting as enjoyable as it possibly can be.
The handles of the Q'nique 21X Elite can be adjusted to the most comfortable position for you, so you can quilt for longer without any aches and pains.
Comfort Grip Design
The soft, ergonomic handles are designed to follow the contours and curves of your hand, relieving stress in your hands and wrists so you can quilt comfortably.
4 Quick-Access Buttons
There are two buttons on each handle with user-friendly labels: start/stop the machine, adjust needle position up/down, and speed up/slow down the machine.
Adjustable Hopping Foot
The hopping foot can be rotated for optimal needle visibilty.
With the on-screen bobbin estimator, you never have to guess how much longer your bobbins will last! You can even save multiple bobbin settings to use for different types and sizes of thread.
- 7” touchscreen display with intuitive screens and controls
- Large 21” throat space
- Adjustable ergonomic handles with quick-access buttons
- Speed range of 90-2600 stitches-per-minute
- Built-in stitch regulation and stitch counters
- Four different stitching modes: cruise, precise, baste, and manual
- Built-in bobbin winder with fill-level sensors and easy-to-use controls
- Adjustable hopping foot orientation
- Included magnifying glass attachment for optimal needle view
- Dual thread mast for quilting and winding bobbins at the same time
- Dual wheels for added stability
- Edge warning and overspeed warning systems with both warning lights and sounds
- Digital measuring tool
- On-screen incremental needle control
- Needle light with dimmer to control light intensity
- Needle magnet to guide needle orientation
- Included sample thread kit
- On-screen bobbin estimator to tell if bobbin levels are low
- On-screen help guides and instructions
- Machine Dimensions: 32.4 x 15.5 x 20.25 inches
- Machine Weight: 54 pounds
- Stitch Speed: 2600 stitches/minute
- Throat Space: 21 x 10.5 inches
- Sample thread kit
- M class bobbins (3)
- Needles (Size 18 & 16)
- Needle magnet
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Hopping foot height tool
- Magnifying glass (2, 3.5, & 5x)
- Lint brush
- Oil bottle
- Power cord
Q'nique quilting machines are covered for the original owner with a 1-year limited electrical parts warranty, 2 years on mechanical parts, and 5 years on the cast body.
Ken's Sewing Center provides lifetime support on the Grace 21X Elite Quilting Machine.
|Part Number||21X Elite|