Janome 8200QCP Horizon Special Edition Quilting Sewing Machine
ADVANCED ORDER ONLY
ADVANCED ORDER ONLY
SHIPPING March 22
Bonus Extension table Included!
Bonus Thread Stand Included!
LIFETIME Customer Support Plan Included!
This model would have been featured in our 2021 Spring AQS Quilt Show. Feel free to call email us for our Virtual Paducah Specials at firstname.lastname@example.org Inventory is on its way to our Muscle Shoals Alabama warehouse.
Order now to save!
The Janome 8200QCP Horizon Special Edition Quilting Sewing Machine offers top of the line sewing and quilting at an affordable price. Get an 11 inch throat machine for your quilting and garment sewing and save. The Janome 8200QCP Horizon Special Edition Quilting Sewing Machine is loaded with features and accessories.
11" Sewing Space - With all of your essential features! The Janome 8200QCP Horizon Special Edition Quilting Sewing Machine offers creativity and control right out of the box.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- 170 built in stitches up to 9mm wide, including 3 alphabets
- 10 one-step buttonholes
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex system
- Auto tension system
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- 7-piece feed dog
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 1,000 spm sewing speed
- Super fine needle position adjustment
- Start/Stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Advanced Plate Markings
- Individual and combination stitch editing
- Adjustable knee lift
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- High resolution LCD touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Pattern stitch length calculator
- 5 ultrabright LED lamps for shadow-free sewing
- Double accessory bins plus upper storage
- 11" to the right of the needle
- Easy set bobbin and bobbin winder
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for 1/4" seam foot
- Last stitch recall capability
- Tactile jog dial
- Special spool holder for long spools
- Buttonhole with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Button Sewing Foot
- Darning Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Zipper Foot E
- Instruction Book\
- Foot Control
Toll free support from Ken's Sewing Center for the life you own the machine!