Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine
Check out our video on the MC6650 in our picture section above.
The Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine has everything to help sewists complete projects even faster. The 10" All-Metal Seamless Flatbed of the Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine provides the perfect work space for projects large and small, and with the speed and precision the MC6650 offers, Janome is brining professional power into the project makers home. The Start/Stop button provides fingertip control of stitching. And the favorite stitch setting default means when you turn the machine on, your favorite settings are ready to go.
Choose 1 Free $161.50 Janome Bonus Kit with Your Purchase
- Bonus Kit #1- Janome Quilting Kit $161.50 Value in Janome Quilting Accessories
- Bonus Kit #2- Janome Home Dec Kit $161.50 Value in Janome Home Dec Accessories
- Bonus Kit #3- Janome Basic Essentials Kit $161.50 Value in Janome Bobbins and Needles
- Ken's Nations Wide Lifetime Warranty Plan
Additional Features of the Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Independent bobbin winder allows you to wind a new bobbin while you are sewing!
- Vertical thread delivery system with retractable dual thread guide bar: the retractable thread guide allows for vertical thread delivery. You can have perfectly placed thread cones for efficient twin needle sewing.
- Automatic programmable thread trimmer: automatically cuts the top and bobbin threads in an instant
- 20 memory banks allow you to store stitch sequences. Perfect when creating custom quilt labels.
- Stitch elongation function: expand selected satin stitches up to 5 times
- Stitch mirror imaging function: flip decorative stitches for a custom look
- Last stitch recall capability: even after the sewing machine has been turned off you can access programmed stitches, like a custom project label
- Up to 9mm wide stitches for more prominent patterns and impressive heirloom techniques.
Convenience Features of the Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine
The easy convenience buttons are located right by the LCD screen. Use the reverse button for reinforcing seams and the programmable thread trimmer cuts the top and bobbin thread in an instant. There is also a locking stitch button and needle up/down button.
- Easy reverse button: The reverse button allows you to easily backstitch for locking seams. With the tip of your finger, this conveniently located button can also be used to stop a stitch pattern before its completion.
- Locking stitch button: The locking stitch button ties off the end of the thread. No need to backstitch to lock a seam. This is ideal for securing seams on delicate fabrics or when using decorative stitches.
- Easy threading with one-hand needle threader: Thread the machine up to the needle and then let the built-in needle threader take over to get the thread through the eye of the needle.
- Drop feed: Lowering the feed dogs will drop them below the needle plate. When you sew, the feed dogs will not be used. This technique is used for free motion sewing. The feed dogs will no longer pull the fabric in precise increments. When using free motion, you control the speed and the fabric direction.
- Horizontal top loading rotary hook bobbin with clear cover: The jam-proof bobbin system allows you to get set-up sewing quickly. The clear bobbin cover allows you to monitor the bobbin thread supply
Customization Features of the Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 172 built-in stitches including 9 Buttonholes: Basic and Utility, Quilting, 2 Alphabets
- Nine buttonhole styles – customize your buttonhole based on fabric weight, heirloom sewing, fashion sewing and style
- Two styles of alphabet fonts, block and script in both uppercase and lowercase in 5mm and 7mm
- 3.6" LCD display: The backlit LCD display allows you to see what stitch you are on easily. Use the directional buttons to choose stitches and adjust the stitch width and length. The recommended foot is also displayed above the stitch number to take the guess work out of which accessory to use.
- Memorized needle up/down: Push the button to set the needle to stop in the up or down position. Set the needle in the down position for easy pivoting on corners and for seamless free motion embroidery. Set the needle to the up position for easy fabric removal.
- Speed control slider: Set the speed for comfortable sewing with the speed control slider. This slider allows you to set the top and low end speeds of the machine. Set to slower speeds for intricate work and high speeds for long straight seams. This is a popular feature amongst beginners. Never sew faster than what you are comfortable with.
Professional-Level Features of the Janome Memory Craft 6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 7-piece feed dog system allows for smooth fabric feed, no matter your fabric type
- Specialty needle plates : Use the marking on both needle plates to ensure that you sew a precise seam, when stitching in center needle position
- Auto declutch bobbin winder: You’ll never have to worry about over winding bobbins with this auto declutch bobbin winder that will stop automatically when it is full.
- Adjustable thread tension control: The adjustable thread tension dial allows you to make easy adjustments based on the fabric type.
- Extra high presser foot lift is ideal when stitching over denim seams and other bulky fabrics
- Included dust cover provides protection for your sewing machine when not in use
- Three LED Lights illuminates your sewing space by the needle and through the bed.
- Aluminum Outer Body: The heavy duty aluminum body construction makes this machine a great choice for the sewist looking to tackle a wide range of fabrics and sewing types.
- Easy change needle plates. No more screws to remove
- Aluminum Interior Frame for durability
- 25-Year Limited Warranty on mechanical parts, 5 years on electronics, 1 year Labor
Included Accessories of the Janome 6650 Sewing and Quilting Mahcine:
- Zigzag foot
- Overcasting foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Blind hemming foot
- Zipper foot
- Automatic buttonhole foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Darning foot
- Convertible free motion quilting foot
- Close-toe foot
- Open-toe foot
- Clear view foot
- Stabilizer plate
- Bobbins (5)
- Needle set
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)
- Quilting guide bar
- Net (2)
- Large spool holder (2)
- Small spool holder (2)
- Spool rest (2)
- Needle plate
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Stitch reference chart
- Stitch chart bracket
- Setscrew (2)
- Dust cover
- Instruction book
- Instructional DVD
- Power cable
- Foot control