Janome Coverpro 1000cpx - Refurbished
The Janome 1000CPX Coverpro Coverhem Serger is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine. This machine doesn't have any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches, and does not cut the material. It is for sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching. With a wide 6mm triple straight top stitch and bottom cover hem serg stitch, the Janome 1000CPX Coverpro Coverhem Serger is the professional choice and an economical price. The Janome 1000CPX Coverpro Coverhem Serger innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial style cover hem serger machine and a convenient home sewing machine. The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem serger that looks and operates like a sewing machine. The Janome 1000CPX Coverpro Coverhem Serger is the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting, and garment making. Now you can have a dedicated coverhem serger without having to retool your standard serging machine.
Features of the Janome 1000CPX Coverpro Coverhem Serger:
- Wide 6mm Triple Needle Coverhem Stitch
- Wide 6mm Double Needle Coverhem Stitch
- Narrow 6mm Double Needle Coverhem Stitch
- Easy Release Tension System when presser foot is up
- Easy Adjusting Tension System
- Seam Tightening System keeps seams from unraveling
- Large 4" x 5.5" Sewing Bed
- Freearm Built In- Finish pant legs, shirt sleeves, and hard to reach seams with ease.
- Stitch Length 1-4mm
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5-2.5
- Built In Thread Cutter
- Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Sews up to 1000 stitches per minute
- 2 Needle 3 Thread Coverstitch
- 3 Needle 4 Triple Thread Coverstitch
- Set of needles: (Organ EL X 705)
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Spool holder caps
- Lint brush
- Needle threader
- Accessory box
- Ken's Sewing Center offers lifetime customer support on any machine we sell free of charge.
- Warranty: 5 years on internal metal cast, 2 years on electrical components, 1 year on parts and labor. Ken's Sewing Center offers lifetime customer support on any machine we sell free of charge.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|