Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine with Ava Machine Cabinet
Save big on the Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine, the first home use four needle embroidery machine. Ordering your new Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine from Ken's is easy and our customer service department is always ready to answer your questions. With the Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machines seven needle system you can set up your embroidery then, move on to other projects while it embroiders. This Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine is brand new and ready to ship.
Bonus Included for a Limited Time!
- Get the Arrow Ava Machine Cabinet for MB7 for a limited time! Ken's Pays the Shipping within the Lower 48 US on the entire order! The Arrow Ava has a $1,699.00 value!
- Bonus Janome Kit
- Bonus Hat Hoop
*Items may be substituted in bonus if out of stock. We will notify you if this is the case
- 10 fonts for monogramming.
- Large 5.7" Remote Computer Screen
- Extra Large Bobbin - 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin
- 6 White LED lamps over needle area
- Stitch counter.
- 50 built in designs.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB port on MB-7.
- Zoom in and out.
- Great task lighting.
- USB port (Host)on RCS.
- Ball bearing precision.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- USB memory key compatible.
- Multi language selection.
- Stitch out time indicator.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Embroidery speed up to 800 spm.
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming.
- Expanded built In memory.
- Manual thread tension control.
- Built to work with most embroidery formats.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- One RCS can power multiple machines.
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors.
- 3 MB-7 hoops (included) snap in and out easily.
- Drag and drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resizable 80% - 120% by 1%.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor, winds while you sew.
- Fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
- MY SET screen controls for Contrast, IN/CM, Designation.
- Automatically cuts jump threads, even between letters.
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments(Clockwise /Counter Clockwise).
- The RCS has total set up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors.
- Subcontrol device, allows you to use the MB-4 without the controller.
- MB-7S includes 3MB, storing up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
- USB slave port allows you to connect directly to your PC with Digitizer MBX software.(sold separately)
- Reads .dst, .jef. .jef+
- M1: 9.4" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
Accessories Includes with the Janome MB-7:
- Needle (DB x K5Q1-NY).
- Needle Threader.
- Felt Ring (large).
- Felt Ring (small).
- Hoop M1 (240 x 200).
- Hoop M2 (126 x 110).
- Hoop M3 (50 x 50).
- Hoop Supporter.
- Spool Caps.
- Spool Net.
- Spool Pin.
- Spool Rest.
- Spool Stand.
- Lint Brush
- Thread Guide Bar
- Thread Guide Pole
- Seam Ripper
- Offset Screwdriver
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Accessory Box
- Power Supply Cable
- Instruction Book
- Instructional CD-ROM
The Arrow Ava Commercial Embroidery Machine Cabinet is specifically made for large and heavy industrial embroidery units or any household embroidery machines, as she has reinforced 1” thick top to provide stability for all your embroidering and crafting projects.
The Arrow Ava Commercial Embroidery Machine Cabinet features a cut out under your machine to allow fabric to drape down and not bulk under the machine while in use. Two cut out sizes are available to fit Janome/Elna machines and one larger opening to fit Baby Lock/Brother machines.
Need storage? Ava has it! 3 drawers, 2 cubby holes and 1 thread drawer holding 49 standard embroidery spools. Hoops, thread, scissors, seam rippers, rulers and more will all fit neatly in Ava.
Need more storage…4 shelves on the side provide additional storage for 28 large coned embroidery spools.
Four large industrial casters allow Ava to be moved with ease, but also lock down for additional stability.
Durable design with composite construction and white melamine laminate, makes Ava a lasting piece.
White melamine laminate complements any décor.
Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.