Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine
Save big on the Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine, the first home use four needle embroidery machine. Ordering your new Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine from Ken's is easy and our customer service department is always ready to answer your questions. With the Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machines seven needle system you can set up your embroidery then, move on to other projects while it embroiders. This Janome MB-7 Commercial Embroidery Machine is brand new and ready to ship.
Bonus Included for a Limited Time!
- Free Janome Hat Hoop
- Free Janome Support Table
- Janome Machine Mat
*Items may be substituted in bonus if out of stock. We will notify you if this is the case
- Place your order or call us at 877.536.7739 to order or ask any questions before you order!
Add Popular Metal HoopTech Machine Stand at a Discount- $100 OFF
Janome MB-7 Embroidery Machine Features:
- 10 fonts for monogramming.
- Large 5.7" Remote Computer Screen
- Extra Large Bobbin - 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin
- 6 White LED lamps over needle area
- Stitch counter.
- 50 built in designs.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB port on MB-7.
- Zoom in and out.
- Great task lighting.
- USB port (Host)on RCS.
- Ball bearing precision.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- USB memory key compatible.
- Multi language selection.
- Stitch out time indicator.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Embroidery speed up to 800 spm.
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming.
- Expanded built In memory.
- Manual thread tension control.
- Built to work with most embroidery formats.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- One RCS can power multiple machines.
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors.
- 3 MB-7 hoops (included) snap in and out easily.
- Drag and drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resizable 80% - 120% by 1%.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor, winds while you sew.
- Fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
- MY SET screen controls for Contrast, IN/CM, Designation.
- Automatically cuts jump threads, even between letters.
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments(Clockwise /Counter Clockwise).
- The RCS has total set up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors.
- Subcontrol device, allows you to use the MB-4 without the controller.
- MB-7S includes 3MB, storing up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
- USB slave port allows you to connect directly to your PC with Digitizer MBX software.(sold separately)
- Reads .dst, .jef. .jef+
Standard hoops included:
- M1: 9.4" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
Accessories Includes with the Janome MB-7:
- Needle (DB x K5Q1-NY).
- Needle Threader.
- Felt Ring (large).
- Felt Ring (small).
- Hoop M1 (240 x 200).
- Hoop M2 (126 x 110).
- Hoop M3 (50 x 50).
- Hoop Supporter.
- Spool Caps.
- Spool Net.
- Spool Pin.
- Spool Rest.
- Spool Stand.
- Lint Brush
- Thread Guide Bar
- Thread Guide Pole
- Seam Ripper
- Offset Screwdriver
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Accessory Box
- Power Supply Cable
- Instruction Book
- Instructional CD-ROM