Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 100 Built In Stitches
- Automatic Needle Threader: With the push of a lever, quickly and accurately thread the needle.Stitch Chart Drawer: Slide open chart to view complete stitch selection.
- LCD Screen: The large, easy to read LCD screen allows for quick selection of patterns, as well as width and length adjustment.
- 7-Point Feed Dog: Easily sew all types of fabrics and accurately piece fabrics from edge to edge.
- Powerful Even Stitching: Surprising power to sew denim or leather.
- 1-Step Buttonhole: HZL-L series sews buttonhole automatically according to the size of the button.
- Easy to Start Sewing Overseams: Press the black button of the presser foot to make the presser foot parallel to the throat plate.
- Precise Stop: Press and hold the start/stop button while sewing to switch to super-slow speed. Release the button to stop sewing precisely where you want to end the stitches.
- Needle Stop position: Press the button to change up-down position of needle instantly. Also you can change the needle stop position.
- Two Automatic Lock Stitches: Make an automatic reverse stitch or lock stitch at the beginning and end of straight sewing.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 700 spm
- Needle Type: HA x 1 #9 – 18
- # of Stitches: 100
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Max. Zig Zag Width: 7mm
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Dimensions 16”(W) x 11.75”(H) x 7”(D)
- Weight: 12.3lbs
- Free Arm
- Drop-in Bobbin
- Drop Feed
- LED Light