Juki J-150QVP Lock Stitch Quilting Sewing Machine
Juki combines the power of their industrial machines with the freedom of free motion quilting in the Juki J-150 QVP 2500 stitches per minute at full speed make this Juki's fastest home quilting machine.
- Large Work Surface: The generous 12” wide throat space allows you to finish big projects with ease.
- Custom Switches: Two easily accessible switches (A and B) can be assigned for operations, for example, needle up and down or raising the presser foot.
- Independent Bobbin Winder: The QVP’s bobbin winder operates with an independent motor. Full capacity L size bobbins filled with your favorite thread ready to complete your project.
- One-Touch Switching to Free Motion Mode: The machine is equipped with a button for switching between straight stitch mode and free motion mode.
- Micro-Lifter Function: By inputting a negative value for the presser foot pressure, fabric can be sewn with the presser foot floating at a height of 0 to 4mm. This helps when sewing thick seams and reduces uneven feeding when quilting.
- Digitally Controlled LCD Panel: Adjust settings, for example, stitch length, thread tension, presser foot pressure with the touch of a button. Settings can be confirmed and specified from this large panel.
- Bobbin Thread Counter: With the count changing by one for every 10 stitches sewn, the counter can be used as a guide for when to replace the bobbin thread.
- Four Feed Operation Types: From the operation panel, you can select the appropriate feed operation for the item being sewn: standard for normal fabric, front up for thin fabric or knits, rear up for thick fabrics, and box feed for quilting.
- Adjustable LED Light: using an easily accessible switch, the brightness can be adjusted to one of five levels.
- Easily Insert and Remove Thick Fabrics: When the presser foot is raised, the feed dog is automatically lowered. In addition, the presser foot can be raised to a height of up to 13.5mm allowing thick fabrics to easily be inserted and removed.
- Maintenance-Free: Fill oil tank through the filler opening at the front of the sewing machine to ensure that the hook is automatically lubricated.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 2,500 spm
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Needle: DBx1 #9-#18
- Bobbin: "L" style
- Working Area: 5.5” w x 12” h
- Machine Weight: 26 kg (57lbs)
- Main Table: 48” w x 22” h
- Extension: 48” w x 20” h
- Total Work Area: 48” x 42” h
- Shank Type: High Shank
12 inch long and 5.5 inch high under-arm space means plenty of room for even large quilts.
Two front switches can be customized for frequently used operations such as needle or presser foot raises.
4.3" color LCD touch screen operation panel makes it easy to change stitch length, feed style, foot pressure, and thread tension. A Bobbin thread counter helps you keep an eye on your thread level so that you don't run out at inopportune times!
Adjustable stitch length (0-5mm) and pitch, 20 combinations can be saved in the memory for repeated use.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
LED light with adjustable brightness level
Easy to read oil level indicator and front filling tank.
Presser foot float function
Automatic reverse feed function
Full size table included! Fully extended, the table measures 42" long and 48" wide (24.5" from needle to left edge of table). When folded down, table space is 22" long and 48" wide (24.5" from needle to left edge of table).
Operation pedal controls speed, presser foot and thread trimming.
Standard presser foot
1/4" presser foot
Quilting (ruler) foot
4 aluminum bobbins
Spare needles (DBx1)
Thread stand and bracket
Thread guide pin
3mm Hexagonal wrench