Dritz Twin Fit Dress Form Full Figure
The Dritz Twin-Fit dress forms provide the seamstress with a body twin that matches their body size and assists with the fitting, construction, and alterations of garments. The forms fabric is a silver gray color with polyester fabric and foam backing for easy pinning and marking when making fitting, construction, and garment alterations.
Features of the Dritz Twin Fit Dress Form Full Figure
- Adjustable at bust, waist, and hips using dials; neck adjustable using decorative wood finial
- Adjustable back waist length provides up to 2 inches of additional length and adjustable height allows customization of forms height to match your shoulder to floor length measurement
- Built-in pin cushion on neck for easy pin access and storage
- Center pole can be used for fitting and hanging tops, blouses, shirts, jackets, coats, skirts, and dresses
- Pole includes printed measurements and an adjustable 360 degree pin hem marker for creating accurate, even hems
- Sturdy tripod base with metal legs and protective floor caps can be folded for compact storage
- 10 auto-set dials include inches and metric and adjust in ½ inch increments by squeezing and turning dials; 2 soft-grip rolling wheels at bust sides
- Available in Petite, Small, Medium, Large, and Full-Figure
- Select dress form size by taking your body measurements.
- The dress forms are available in five sizes.
- Select a size with adjustments ranges that include your body measurements.
- Ready-to-wear clothing sizes vary by manufacturer and cannot be used as a guide when selecting a dress form size.