Janome 900CPX CoverPro Coverhem Serger
Only 3 left
The Janome CoverPro 900CPX Coverhem Serger is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine. This machine doesn't have any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches, and does not cut the material. It is for sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching. With a wide double straight top stitch and bottom cover hem serg stitch, the Janome CoverPro 900CPX Coverhem Serger is our most economical CoverPro serger. Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial style cover hem serger machine and a convenient home sewing machine. The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem serger that looks and operates like a sewing machine. It’s the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting, and garment making.
Bonus Kit Included for a Limited Time:
- Exclusive Lifetime Nationwide Extended Support Plan
- Coverpro DVD
- Needle Threader
- Pack of Needles
- Bonus CD with Instruction Manual and Parts Manual Included
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 US!
Janome CoverPro 900CPX Coverhem Serger Features:
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Free arm configuration (Brother, Singer, Juki and Bernina do not have)
- Wide double cover hem (6mm) Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm) and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25 times
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
Warranty on the Janome 900CPX Coverhem Serger: 5 Years in Mechanical Parts, 2 years on electrical parts, 1 year on labor.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|
We found other products you might like!