Juki MCS 1500 Coverstitch Only Serger with Bonus Value Kit
Juki MCS 1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
Limited Time Bonus with Purchase: 25 Extra Schmetz Needles
Introducing the Juki MCS 1500 Cover sitch only serger, a specialized cover stitch and chain stitch sewing machine that takes sewing up a notch. The 3- and 4-thread coverstitch is perfect for various applications, such as, hems, sleeve cuffs, and necklines. Gather and create simple hems with chainstitch.
- 5mm wide Cover stitch. Perfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it's ideal for stretch fabrics. This 5mm coverstitch is the precise width most often used in off-the-peg clothing, so the MCS 1500 will have you sewing like a pro!
- Narrow 2.5mm coverstitch
- Looper thread tension. Thread tension is steeplessly adjustable, making your work so much easier especially with demanding fabics.
- Flat Joining seam with coverstitch. With pajamas, joggers, or summer dresses, nothing should rub against your skin The coverstitch lets you sew perfectly flat joining seams for superb wearing comfort.
- Chain stitch. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it's stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines. Feel freat in cloths and stretch with you, using elastic thread in the chain looper will produce highly elastic seams - idealy suited for sports and children's wear.
- Simple hem with chainstitch. Lets you create find hem finishes for trousers and jacket pockets, and for especially decorative textiles such as pillows and furniture covers.
- Presser foot lifter. The presser foot is higher as its tip in order to allow the fabric to be easily inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to 10mm.
- Adjustable differential feed. Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette.
- Simple looper threading. The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button.
- Extension plate with seam guide lines. The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure. The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn.
- Presser foot with guide. A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory.
- Exterior thread cutter. The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end of sewing.
- Dimensions: 280 (L) x 335 (W) x 285 (H) mm
- Max Sewing Speed 1,350 stitches per minute
- LED Lighting System
- Auto tension release when presser foot is lifted
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Foot control
- Spool Cap
- Brush/Needle Inserter
- Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
Ken's Sewing Center provides support for the life you own your Juki MCS 1500.
US Warranty: 5 Years Mechanical (this excludes "consumable parts" such as loopers, feed dogs, knife blades, bulbs, lamps, presser feet, needles and belts) 2 Years Electrical (motors, light assembly, wiring, switches, circuit boards and speed control). 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship
|Part Number||MCS 1500|
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|