Juki MO-655 Serger
Only 3 left
For a Limited time Ken's Sewing Center is included a free Juki Instructional DVD and free instructional CD with the purchase of the Juki MO-655. Use the Juki MO-655 Serger to enhance your world of sewing with features like a 2 needle 2/3/4/5 thread overlock, differential feed, and a chain stitch. The Juki MO-655 Serger has a built in rolled hem and performs all the popular overlock and flatlock variations. It also creates a secure 5-thread safety stitch. Sewing with the Juki MO-655 Serger opens new doors to design opportunities.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-655 is a breeze. The thread paths are color-coded and clearly marked.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Chain Looper Threading: Threading that is fast, easy and done in a snap. Just push the button and the chain looper snaps down for easy threading.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-655, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-655.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-655 provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just flip and roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Create Chain Stitching Easily: The chain stitch bed allows you to easily create chain stitching with regular thread or with specialty thread quickly and easily. The MO-655 offers Juki's advanced overlock technology for worry-free overlocking.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-655 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
Juki MO-655 Serger Features:
- Snap on presser feet
- Color coded thread paths
- Disengaging loopers
- Fast, easy threading
- Built in rolled hemming
- 2/3/4/5 thread options
- Industrial tension system
- Industrial cutting system
- Built in sewing guage for accurate seams
- Fast 2-thread conversion
- Micro safety switch
- 1500 stitches per minute
- Stitch Length up to 4mm
- Standard: 2.5mm
- Overlocking Width: Left Needle: 8mm / Right Needle: 4mm
- Chainstitch: 10mm
- Rolled hem: 2mm
- Differential feed: 0.7 : 2.0 Ratio
- 5mm presser foot lift
- Dimensions: 315mm x 345mm x 295mm
- Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Uses #11~#14 machine needles
- Presser foot
- Large screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- Spare lower knife
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush and needle inserter
- Needle threader
- Guide bar
- 2/3 thread selector
- Accessory pouch
- Light bulb
- Instruction manual
- Foot control and power cord
Free CD and DVD Includes:
- This Juki Serger Instructional Workbook CD for MO600 Series is a 96 page workbook on CD that you can print or save to your computer hard drive. The Juki Serger Instructional Workbook CD for MO600 Series includes a digital instruction manual for your serger as well as a digital parts schematic so if you need any part in the future you will have all the part numbers at your fingertips. The Juki Serger Instructional Workbook CD for MO600 Series also includes a full accessory catalog so you can see all the neat and exciting accessories available for your new machine.
- The Juki Serger Instructional Workbook CD for MO600 Series covers all kinds of topics and is Free with the purchase of any Juki MO-623, MO-644, MO-654, and MO-655. This is an exclusive offer only provided by Ken's Sewing Center. Purchase your Juki serger from us today and enjoy all the free benefits that come with our offer.
- The Juki Instructional DVD Video covers all the basics on your Juki MO623, MO644, MO654DE, MO655, MO734, MO735 serger. The Juki Instructional DVD Video is free of charge with the purchase of any Juki serger. The Juki Instructional DVD Video covers all kinds of topics like threading, needles to use, serging techniques, serger presser feet, and more.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|