Brother Entrepreneur ProX PR1050X 10 Needle Embroidery Machine
Available in-store only. Call 1-877-536-7739 for price and to order.
The latest multi-needle from Brother, the Brother Entrepreneur ProX PR1050X 10 Needle Embroidery Machine. The Brother Entrepreneur ProX PR1050X 10 Needle Embroidery Machine has more features built in than any multineedle in the Brother line. Stop by today for a demontration of the Brother Entrepreneur ProX PR1050X 10 Needle Embroidery Machine.
Take a closer look at the revolutionary Entrepreneur® Pro PR1050X, a highly powerful and efficient 10-needle embroidery machine, but with the ease-of-use and reliability that only Brother can provide. The PR1050X raises the bar within the industry for embroidery enthusiasts, crafters and home-based entrepreneurs. The PR1050X comes equipped with some of the most powerful design and editing capabilities ever built into a multi-needle embroidery machine. Just when you think you've reached the limits of creative freedom, look again….
eXplore the possibilities!
- 10-needle embroidery machine with automatic needle threading
- 14 Inch by 8 Inch embroidery area
- Embroiders up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- InnovEye® 2 Technology with high-speed background scanning – 5x faster than prior models
- InnovEye® 2 Technology now for use, with optional Cap and Cylinder Frames
- Virtual Design Preview™ feature to superimpose your design on your project without scanning
- Industry-first My Design Center offers new design capabilities all without a PC
- Industry-first ScanImation™ Scanning frame to scan line art or handwriting, with opportunity to convert into embroidery data.
- Outline recognition to easily add stipple and fill patterns to an embroidery design
- Add details to any project with inside & outside auto stipple, along with fill patterns
- Go wireless with the included BES®4 Dream Edition Software and BES® Upgrade Kit
- Powerful onscreen embroidery editing
- Color Sort feature to cut down on thread changes, when combining designs
- New easy appliqué feature with ability to create multiple appliqués in one hoop
- Large 10.1" built-in high definition LCD display with large, more defined icons and scrolling menu
- 699 built-in embroidery designs; 8 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations and 37 lettering fonts.
- Smart stitch management with progress bar and direct stitch entry to pin-point the exact stitch
|Warranty||2 Year: Parts and labor. 6 Years: Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards. 25 Years: Chassis|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||32.20" L x 29.84" W x 41.30 " H|
|Machine Weight||119.05 lbs|