Brother PR680W 6 Needle Commercial Embroidery Machine with $2,264.93 Bonus Kit
0% Financing Available
$191.67 Per Month
Whether you are considering a home business or just looking to open-up your creativity, getting the right partner is a great place to begin. The Brother PR680W 6 Needle Commercial Embroidery Machine with WIFI Wireless incorporates all the outstanding features you’d expect to find in any of the Brother home embroidery machines, together with the speed and finish of a commercial machine. The Brother PR680W 6 Needle Commercial Embroidery Machine with WIFI Wireless so user-friendly and so incredibly easy-to-use. Put it to work – or play – for you!
Bonus Kit Included for a Limited Time (A $2,264.93 Retail Value)
- Brother PRCF3 Cap Frame System with Driver, Jig and Cap Frame
- Brother PRH300 Embroidery Hoop
- Brother PRH180 Embroidery Hoop
- Brother PRH100 Embroidery Hoop
When you have your sights on going from stay-at-home hobbyist to small business marketplace, choose the innovative Brother PR680W 6 Needle Commercial Embroidery Machine with WIFI Wireless machine to help get you there.
With six-needle speed and versatility, the Brother PR680W 6 Needle Commercial Embroidery Machine with WIFI Wireless can handle different-sized projects with ease. Create on a generous 8'' x 12'' work area and see your designs on the large 10.1'' built-in high-definition LCD display. Make something new or add an upcycling touch
with any of the 100 built-in embroidery designs. Need to get pinpoint accuracy with your needle? Get precision crosshair positioning, light up your fabric, and see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Embroidery Droplight Laser.
Next-level versatility, next-level speed, and next-level editing. Turn any challenge into an opportunity and see how the Brother PR680W 6 Needle Commercial Embroidery Machine with WIFI Wireless can take your passion to the
0% Financing Available $191.67 Per Month
Contact us for more information
- 6-Needle Versatility Each needle offers customizable settings for speed, color lock, and now the disengagement of the needle threader – useful when using a thin needle! At the same time, Thread Tension Range Expansion creates a wide range of tension settings, making it easier to embroider on difficult fabrics with correct tension without distorting or puckering the fabric.
- Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser. Accurate to +/- 0.5 mm from needle drop with materials up to 1 MM thick. The new laser crosshair has a longer horizontal axis, which makes it extremely accurate for placement – even if you hoop your items crooked.
- Connect Wirelessly When connected to your wireless network, send designs from your PC to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer and get alerts when it's time to change thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App. You can also link up to 10 machines wirelessly and get machine updates automatically when using with PE-Design 11 (additional purchase required). **PE-Design 11 is required to be able to send designs wirelessly.
- Six-Needle Speed Increase your productivity and efficiency with industrial-leading high-speed acceleration! Reach up to 1,000 stitches per minute in seven seconds. Projects will be completed faster and with minimal noise.
- Color Grouping, Color Management, and Color Sort The PR680W has Color Grouping, which allows multiple regions to be selected at a time for editing color; intuitive Color Management for easy design customization; and Color Sort, which helps to cut down on thread changes when combining designs.
- Short Cut Key and Lock Mode Feature The PR680W can support a busy embroidery business with a short cut key that allows the user to jump directly to the embroidery screen from multiple screens to save time. The new Security Lock Modes allow a business owner to customize access to machine functions to different roles – helping to secure important business designs and keep the machine operator focused on critical tasks.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area The PR680W has a generous 8” x 12” embroidery area for just about any sized project. With bright, customizable lighting, you can illuminate your work with 4 built-in LED lights to see colors clearly with virtually no shadows! Customize the light brightness between 5 settings, including ‘off’ mode to find your ideal level.
- Color LCD Touchscreen Display The large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display, with large icons and scrolling menu, makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap. Large defined icons, thumbnail size selector, color navigation, scrolling menu, swipe capability, and the ability to view your design properties in 'Preview' mode. On-screen editing and letter input is a snap.
- Expandable Library of Built-in Tutorials The PR680W HD tutorials make learning easy! View 24 tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display–with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Built-in Designs Create new projects or add a nice upcycling touch with 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in 3 sizes.
- Artspira Mobile App - where art and inspiration meet! The Artspira Mobile App will have you creating on the go. With access to embroidery and cutting designs and the ability to make embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device, there's no limit to your next project.
- Adjustable Screen Brightness: Yes
- Built-In Memory: Yes
- Display Type:LCD
- Lighting Type:LED
- Needle Threading System:Automatic
- Realistic Preview:Yes
- Stitch Selector Type:Touch Screen
- Thread Sensor:Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage:110v
- USB Port
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting: Yes
- Appliqué Creator Function: Yes
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting: Yes
- Built-In Alphabet Designs: Yes
- Built-In Alphabet Fonts: 50
- Built-In Border Function: Yes
- Built-In Designs: 100
- Cap Frame Capability: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: Yes
- Drag and Drop Editing: Yes
- Embroidery Position Marker: Yes
- Eyelet Threading System: Yes
- Frame Designs - Shapes: 10
- Frame Designs - Stiches: 14
- Included Embroidery Hoops: 1.5" x 2", 8" x 12", 5" x 7", 4" x 4"
- Maximum Embroidery Area: 12" x 8"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm): 1000
- Monogramming Font Styles: Yes
- My Custom Design Feature: Yes
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment: Yes
- On-Screen Editing: Yes
- On-Screen Help: Yes
- Pattern Rotating Increment:s 0.1 Degree, 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
- Resume Function: Yes
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets: Yes
- Speed Adjustment: Yes
- Thread Wiper: Yes
- 8" x 12" Frame
- 5" x 7" Frame
- 4" x 4" Frame
- 1.5" x 2" Frame
- Needle Sets
- Pre-Wound Bobbins
- Touch Pen
- Spool Mats, Nets and Caps
- USB Cable
- Embroidery Sheet Grids
- Operation Manual
- Power Cord
- Quick Reference Guide
Ken's Sewing Center provides lifetime Support on the Brother PR680W your purhase from us! We have 4 full time technicians and several educators to help you all along the way.
For A Limited Time Get the Sewtech 5 Piece Hoop Set for Brother 680 for only $199